我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法
2022-10-04 14:17:25來源:北斗融媒編輯:黃非責編:馮薇薇

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  I think this is the question all Chinese people want to know:

  我覺得這是所有中國人都想知道的問題:

  "Mr Wu, how do you communicate with foreign students?"

  “吳老師,你和外國學生怎麼交流?”

  "Speak Chinese " teacher Wu says calmly.

  “説漢語唄”吳老師淡淡的説。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Okay, let's go back to class:

  好,就讓我們還原一下課堂:

  Mr Wu: Now, we are study Calligraphy.

  吳老師:Now,we are study Calligraphy。

  International students: Ok

  留學生:Ok

  Mr Wu: Can you speak Chinese?

  吳老師:Can you speak  Chinese?

  International student: A little bit.

  留學生:一點點。

  Mr Wu: OK, let's get started then!

  吳老師:好的,那麼我們開始上課吧!

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  What do you think is the most difficult part of teaching calligraphy to international students?

  您覺得教留學生書法,最難的是什麼?

  Mr Wu: Many things are difficult to translate, especially the very professional words and phrases.

  吳老師:很多東西太難翻譯,尤其專業很強的,詞語,片語。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Bosen: Teacher, who wrote this (Ni Kuan Zan)?

  博森:老師,這個(倪寬讚)是誰寫的?

  Mr. Wu: The author ofcalligraphy was Chu Suiliang

  吳老師:The author ofcalligraphy  was  褚遂良

  B: What's work, Chu Suiliang?

  博森:What's  work  褚遂良?

  Mr Wu (scratching the wall) : Jianyidafu, Zhongshuling, Shangshu youfuse, Duke of Henan County, Chu Henan, God tell me how to translate ~~

  吳老師(撓墻):諫議大夫,中書令,尚書右仆射,河南郡公,世稱褚河南,神啊告訴我怎麼翻譯~~

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Boson asks while writing: Teacher, what is the meaning of “sanrenxing”?

  博森一邊寫字一邊問:老師,三人行是什麼意思?

  Mr Wu: Three's company, from the Analects of Confucius. Confucius said, When there are three people together, there must be a teacher for me.

  吳老師:三人行,出自《論語·述而》。原文是:子曰:三人行,必有我師焉。

  Berson: Sir, I don't understand you. What are you talking about?

  博森:老師,我聽不明白你的意思,你在説什麼?

  Miss Wu broke down in an instant.

  吳老師瞬間崩潰。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  On Monday, there came a new student

  週一上課,來一名新生

  Mr Wu asked in English: Is this your first time to take a calligraphy class?

  吳老師用英語問:你是第一次來上書法課嗎?

  The student blinked his eyes, thought for a long time, and said in a fluent chaoyang accent:

  留學生眨眨眼睛,思考半天,用流利的朝陽口音説:

  "Teacher, please speak Chinese. I have been in Chifeng for five years."

  “老師你説漢語就行,我在赤峰呆過五年。”

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  During a break from class, Modi from Tanzania said:

  課間休息,來自坦桑尼亞的老鐵莫迪説:

  You look very handsome today, Mr Wu!

  吳老師你今天衣服很帥!

  Mr Wu said: Thank you.

  吳老師説:謝謝。

  "Teacher, you should say 'where,where'," Modi said.

  莫迪説:老師你應該説“哪哪”才對。

  Mr Wu said: My clothes are really handsome.

  吳老師説:我衣服真的很帥。

  'You don't play by the rules, teacher,' Modi said.

  莫迪説:老師你不按套路出牌。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  When writing the character "yuan",

  寫“元”字,

  Frank from Nigeria asked me, “Sir, what do you mean?

  來自尼日利亞的弗蘭克問我,老師,什麼意思?

  My instant reaction is how to translate Yuan Dynasty? What's the surname Yuan in English?

  我瞬間反應是元朝怎麼翻譯?姓元用英語怎麼説?

  The Algerian guy said, "Dollar, money."

  阿爾及利亞小夥慢悠悠來一句:dollar,money。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  On the first day of last semester, the outdoor temperature was 36 degrees Celsius. It was very hot in Shenyang.

  上學期入伏第一天室外溫度36度,瀋陽很熱。

  Mr Wu asks: Africa Nigeria is hotter than Shenyang, right?

  吳老師問:你們非洲尼日利亞比瀋陽熱吧。

  Bossen says it's 32 degrees in Nigeria today.

  博森説尼日利亞今天32度。

  Mr Wu said: Let’s drink tea to relieve the heat, I'm no happy.

  吳老師説:喝茶解暑吧,I no happy。

  "Teacher, I am very happy, because I came to Shenyang to see snow on the first day!

  博森説:老師我很開心,因為我來瀋陽第一天看到雪了!

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  During the break, the student asked: “Can I listen to music in class?”

  課間學生問:Can I listen to music in class?

  Mr Wu: Yes. I played a kite song on my phone,

  吳老師:可以。隨手用手機放了一首古箏曲,

  Student: What is music?

  學生問:what is music?

  Mr Wu: High mougtain move water.

  吳老師:high mougtain move water。

  (God, please send an interpreter to save Mr Wu)

  (神啊來個翻譯救救吳老師吧)

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Using the seal for the first time, Dazhi from West Asia was full of curiosity and excitement.

  第一次使用印章,來自西亞的大志充滿了好奇與興奮。

  So Mr Wu also told him in English full of Chinese expressions: Later,after Chop, it's a complete artwork. (After writing, it needs to be stamped to make it a complete work.)

  於是吳老師也用充滿了中國式表達的英文告訴他:Later,after  Chop , it's  a complete  artwork。(寫完字之後,需要蓋上印章,才是一件完整的作品。)

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  That's the question that most people want to ask:

  這也是大多數人想問的問題:

  "How do you teach them? Is it the same as teaching our Chinese children?"

  “怎麼教他們?和我們中國小朋友一樣麼?”

  Mr Wu: There is a difference. The understanding of calligraphy is built on the basis of Chinese characters, so we can only start from zero slowly. Basically, after three months, students who write well can get access to our traditional calligraphy posters. I now teach the regular script is "Ni Kuan Zan" of zhu Suiliang, official script "Cao Quan monument".

  吳老師:還是有區別的。對於書法的理解是建立在漢字的基礎之上,所以只能從零慢慢開始,基本上三個月後,寫的好的留學生可以接觸我們傳統書法字帖。我現在教的楷書是楮遂良的《倪寬讚》,LiSu 《曹全碑》。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  This is the word "and" written by Dazhi, an international student from Turkmenistan.

  這是來自土庫曼斯坦的留學生大志寫的“和”字。

  Lu Lin, vice chairman of Liaoning Calligraphers Association, said: "Xiao Wu, this character “and” has better feeling than you!”

  遼寧省書法家協會副主席盧林老師説:“小吳啊,這個和字,比你寫的有感覺,有味道啊!”

  Ask: After listening to Teacher Lu’s comment, what’s your feeling?

  問:您聽了盧老師的評價,什麼感想?

  Mr Wu: Yes, I'm very happy, really. In my opinion, two words can illustrate my teaching philosophy: how and what. Make sure to teach students how to write, not what to write. I was happiest when the students finished writing.

  吳老師:好啊,我非常高興,真的。我覺得,兩個單詞能説明我的教學理念:how和what.一定要教會學生how,怎麼寫,而不是what寫什麼。學生寫好了,我是最開心的。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  "These kids come all the way to Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China, to learn Chinese culture, Chinese characters and Chinese calligraphy, which is actually a very difficult thing. From the piles of practice paper, you can know they are really serious. They worship Chinese culture, writing and are devout in calligraphy, so they can write seriously. 2018 Shenyang Hundred Good calligraphy exhibition, 2017 foreigners seeing the Shenyang party calligraphy show and Shenyang college students talent show are the activities  they are participating in. Through subtle influence, they can know the charm and status of calligraphy."

  “這些孩子千里迢迢來到中國遼寧瀋陽,學習中國文化,中國文字,中國書法,其實是一件很難的事情。你看看那一摞摞練習紙,他們真的很認真,他們對中國的文化、文字是崇拜的,對書法是虔誠的,所以他們能夠認真的寫。2018瀋陽百善書法作品展,2017外國人看瀋陽聯歡現場書法秀,沈北高校留學生才藝展示等,他們都在參加,通過潛移默化,讓他們知道書法的魅力和地位。”

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Every year, international students' Christmaspresents

  每年的聖誕節,留學生的Christmaspresents

  Mr Wu said: The best Christmas gift is to give "Fu".

  吳老師説:最好的聖誕禮物是送“福”。

  Wenshan from Uzbekistan says "one hundred years old" when he sneezes!

  烏茲別克斯坦的文山,一打噴嚏就會説“一百歲”!

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  Opening the 2018 Shenyang Baishan Calligraphy Collection, you can see the last four pages are actually calligraphy written by four foreigners. This is the first time that Chinese calligraphers have Chinese calligraphy works written by foreigners in the collection. The four foreigners are students at Shenyang Institute of Engineering -- Anne, Anna, Matt and Berson.

  翻開《2018瀋陽百善書法作品集》,最後四頁竟然是四位外國人寫的書法,這是第一次中國書法家的作品集裏有外國人寫的中國書法作品。這四個外國人是瀋陽工程學院的留學生——安妮,安娜,瑪特,博森。

  The calligraphy teacher of these students is Wu Jingfeng.

  這些留學生的書法老師就是吳井峰。

  Mr. Wu Jingfeng

  Calligraphy teacher of International Education Center of Shenyang Institute of Engineering

  Shenyang Huanggu District CPPCC member

  Deputy Secretary General of Huanggu Calligrapher's Association

  Dean of Ruixia Academy

  吳井峰老師

  瀋陽工程學院國際教育中心書法教師

  瀋陽市皇姑區政協委員

  皇姑區書法家協會副秘書長

  瑞霞書院院長

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  "In 2016, Shenyang Institute of Engineering began to set up a college for international students to recruit foreign students. In setting courses, the college attaches great importance to traditional Chinese culture, calligraphy being the first. As a calligraphy teacher with a background in Chinese, Shenyang Institute of Engineering hired me to teach them. When you see these foreign students studying Chinese calligraphy carefully, you will feel very proud. The inheritance and promotion of culture is the embodiment of a country's soft power. From the initial 16 international students in October 2016 to 160 ones today, Chinese calligraphy is a mandatory elective course for every international student when they come to China."

  “2016年,瀋陽工程學院開始設立留學生院,招收留學生,在設置課程上,學院非常重視中國傳統文化課程,書法首當其衝。因為我是中文專業出身的書法老師,所以瀋陽工程學院聘請我來任教。你看到這些留學生在認真學習中國書法的時候,心情會無比自豪。文化的傳承與弘揚,是國家軟實力的體現。從2016年10月份最初16名留學生到今天160名留學生,中國書法是每個留學生來到中國的必學選修課。”

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  We will continue to create new glories for Chinese culture, and let Chinese culture display its permanent charm and the grace of the times. The Belt and Road is a road of civilizations, and Chinese calligraphy is a shining pearl on this road.

  不斷鑄就中華文化新輝煌,讓中華文化展示永久魅力和時代風采。一帶一路是文明之路,中國書法是這條路上的璀璨明珠。

我眼中的遼寧 | “老外”和我學書法

  The new semester begins and I wish Mr Wu a happy Teacher's day. Hope he will have the students all over the world.

  新學期開始了,祝吳老師教師節快樂,真正做到桃李滿天下。

  A pen a world, a word a universe. The whole world, please remember Chinese Calligraphy!

  一筆一世界,一字一乾坤。請全世界記住中國書法 Chinese Calligraphy。

國際在線版權與信息産品內容銷售的聲明

1、“國際在線”由中國國際廣播電臺主辦。經中國國際廣播電臺授權,國廣國際在線網絡(北京)有限公司獨家負責“國際在線”網站的市場經營。

2、凡本網註明“來源:國際在線”的所有信息內容,未經書面授權,任何單位及個人不得轉載、摘編、複製或利用其他方式使用。

3、“國際在線”自有版權信息(包括但不限于“國際在線專稿”、“國際在線消息”、“國際在線XX消息”“國際在線報道”“國際在線XX報道”等信息內容,但明確標注為第三方版權的內容除外)均由國廣國際在線網絡(北京)有限公司統一管理和銷售。

已取得國廣國際在線網絡(北京)有限公司使用授權的被授權人,應嚴格在授權範圍內使用,不得超範圍使用,使用時應註明“來源:國際在線”。違反上述聲明者,本網將追究其相關法律責任。

任何未與國廣國際在線網絡(北京)有限公司簽訂相關協議或未取得授權書的公司、媒體、網站和個人均無權銷售、使用“國際在線”網站的自有版權信息産品。否則,國廣國際在線網絡(北京)有限公司將採取法律手段維護合法權益,因此産生的損失及為此所花費的全部費用(包括但不限于律師費、訴訟費、差旅費、公證費等)全部由侵權方承擔。

4、凡本網註明“來源:XXX(非國際在線)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,轉載目的在於傳遞更多信息,豐富網絡文化,此類稿件並不代表本網贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責。

5、如因作品內容、版權和其他問題需要與本網聯繫的,請在該事由發生之日起30日內進行。